A few weeks ago, we started renovating an old garden shed behind our house. The older girls had an idea to turn the shed into a playhouse, which we thought was a great idea.
We bought supplies and cleaned the inside and outside of the shed. We raked around the shed and pulled old weeds. We sprayed for bees and wasps. My husband and the girls painted a little on the inside.
We stopped renovations there because we went on vacation for almost two weeks. When we returned, we found our backyard all torn up due to a new septic system. Argh. The nice grass all around the playhouse has been turned into mud. So, I guess Operation Playhouse is on hold until some grass grows back.