Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Nap Weening

Ambria LOVES to take naps. No, for real. All three of our girls were/are big nappers (Praise the Lord!) but Ambria is starting to not be able to fall asleep at night if she has a nap during the day.

For example:
TWO MINUTES after we put the girls down for bed, Ambria came out into the living room with a little smirk on her adorable face. She says, "I just had a bad dream." She proceeded to tell an amazing made up story about a ghost in our yard (It was a pretty good narration, I'll give her that).

On different night, Ambria yelled for me twenty minutes after we put her to bed and said she had TWO bad dreams. She, again, said this with a smile on her face. She proceeded to tell me the "dreams" and began by saying..."once upon a time..."

I think it is time for Ambria to be weened from the daily nap.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

I hope I'm never too old to get weened from naps!!