Sunday, February 27, 2011

Artificial Love

Ashlyn is 8 months old now and she has two new best friends. I am pretty sure she loves these two MORE than me!!
Introducing...

Ashlyn's eyes light up when she sees her new best friends from across the room. She squeals with delight. She kicks her feet. She holds them tightly. She kisses them.




Humph. Well, best friend butterfly and Mr. Frog got nothin' on me! They can't feed Ashlyn a bottle. They can't change her diaper. They can't hold her. They can't give her a million kisses a day. They only have artificial love.
Ashlyn, I win this competition. Even if it seems like you enjoy their company more, I LOVE YOU MORE than butterfly and Mr. Frog!

2 comments:

Jen Wagenmaker said...

:) Cute!

Raychel said...

My goodness she is a gorgeous little girl!